Terms and Conditions
Once you have requested dates via our booking calendar you will receive a
Holiday Rental Form, via email. This form must be:
- Printed and completed by the party leader (the party leader must be over
18 years of age and will be responsible for all matters related to the
- The signed copy can be scanned and either faxed or sent via email, the
hard copy must be sent to the address indicated on the form.
- A bank transfer of 30% of the full payment must be made as a deposit to
the account indicated on the booking form. This amount is non-refundable.
- Once the deposit has been received HomesItalia will issue the booking
confirmation and forward this to the party leader.
- Full payment must be received no later than 45 days before the rental
period or immediately on confirmation of the booking in the case of a booking
less than 45 days before the rental period.
- Notification of due date of final payment will be sent to you via email or
fax (as indicated by you on the booking form) 7 days before due date.
- HomesItalia reserves the right to cancel the booking and apply
cancellation charges if the final payment is not received as per point 1 above.
- Payment must be paid by bank transfer to the British bank account of
- The client must pay all bank charges.
- HomesItalia must be informed of the approximate time of arrival in order
to arrange for the client to be met, either at the property or in a place to
be decided upon.
- If arrival is after 20:00 hours there will be a charge of € 50
- A refundable security deposit must be given, in euro, upon arrival.
- An inspection of the property will take place with a representative at the
outset of the rental and the client is then responsible for maintaining the
property and all its contents in the same condition as he/she found it.
- An inspection of the property will be made at departure time. If after
inspection, the property is deemed to have been left in a clean and tidy
condition without damages and the keys have been handed in the security
deposit will be returned in full. If it is deemed necessary the deposit will
be used for additional cleaning and/or replacement of damaged items and/or
replacement of lock in the case of missing keys.
- If the client leaves without a representative being present, keys must be
left in a pre-arranged spot and any monies owed will be transferred to the
client’s bank account within 7 days (the client must pay all bank charges).
- The client agrees to abide by local rules and regulations.
- The client agrees to maintain the property and its contents in the same
way as s/he found it.
- In case of breakages, loss or damage to property and/or contents the
client must inform HomesItalia.
- The client will be responsible for the cost of any damage to the property
and/or contents caused by him/her or any of his/her party and for any
extra-ordinary cleaning and/or decorating.
- The client will ensure that only the persons specified on the booking form
sleep in the property, if additional persons are found to have stayed in the
property the deposit will not be refunded and the booking terminated.
- Parents are responsible for the safety of their children at all times
whilst staying at the rental property.
Cancellations must be sent to HomesItalia via fax or email and are not valid
until a confirmation email or fax is sent to you by HomeItalia. The following
cancellation charges will apply:
- 30% charged if cancelled within 45 days
- 50% charged if cancelled between 44 - 30 days
- 75% charged if cancelled within 29 - 15 days
- 90% charged if cancelled within 14 -1 day before arrival
- 100% charged if cancelled the day of arrival
HomesItalia will do its utmost to help the client in any way if problem arise
during his/her stay, but it must be clear that:
- HomesItalia acts on behalf of the property owner as a booking agent and as
such is authorized by the property owner to issue booking confirmations.
- HomesItalia cannot be held responsible for the actions of the property
- The rental agreement is between the property owner and the client.
- HomesItalia cannot be held responsible for any claims for refunds or for
compensation. All claims have to be referred to the property owner.
- HomesItalia will be responsible for passing on any written complaint from
the client to the owner either during the stay or within 10 days of the end of
the stay. The property owner will then advise HomesItalia of the course of
action to take.
- Any legal dispute will be between the client and the property owner and
will be subject to Italian law and to the jurisdiction of the courts in the
area where the property is located.
- HomesItalia cannot be held responsible for any death, injury or accident
to the client or any members of his/her party.
- HomesItalia cannot be held responsible for any damage caused to the
client’s property or that of his/her party.
HomesItalia recommends that the client takes out adequate travel and personal
insurance to cover all risks and that s/he ensure that every member of his party
have such insurance.
HomesItalia Holidays, thanks to its collaboration with a network of professionals in this sector, is able to not only offer a wide choice of locations for rent for weddings, ceremonies, events and conferences, but also to assist in their planning and organization.
Rent your property
HomesItalia Holidays is always on the lookout for new properties to propose to its clients. If you have a high-class property in Italy which you would like to rent as a holiday home please contact us for information.
Many of our holiday properties offer a choice of activities and services to make your holiday perfect.
Terms and Conditions
There are no hidden fees when you book with HomesItalia Holidays and our terms and conditions are posted on this site for you to consult before you book.